Samsung Galaxy S20 FE announced with 6.5-inch 120Hz display, triple rear cameras
Pre-orders for the
Samsung took select features of the Galaxy S20 series, such as the super smooth scrolling display, an AI-powered camera, advanced chipset, hyper-fast connectivity, all day battery, expandable storage, with a streamlined premium design, in order to create the all-new Galaxy S20 FE.
Advertisement"The S20 FE is an extension of the Galaxy S20 family and is the start of a new way to bring meaningful innovation to even more people to let them do the things they love with the best of Galaxy," said Dr TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business for Samsung Electronics.
The Galaxy S20 FE offers 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen with a super smooth 120Hz refresh rate.
The device comes in two variants: 8GB RAM with 128/256GB internal storage (LTE) and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage (5G).
Housing 30X Space Zoom, Galaxy S20 FE brings a pro-grade triple camera at the rear (12MP Ultra Wide camera, 12MP Wide-angle camera and 8MP Telephoto camera), along with the 32MP selfie camera that includes tetra-binning technology that will let the users instantly capture a post-worthy picture.
The comes in six vibrant colours:Cloud Red, Cloud Orange, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy and Cloud White.
The device also features a premium textured haze effect that minimizes fingerprints and smudges, the company said.
AdvertisementWith 5G connectivity and access to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can enjoy an advanced mobile gaming experience.
The device houses a 4,500mAh battery with super-fast charging technology.
Popular on BI
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi