Samsung Galaxy S20 FE announced with 6.5-inch 120Hz display, triple rear cameras
Pre-orders for the
Samsung took select features of the Galaxy S20 series, such as the super smooth scrolling display, an AI-powered camera, advanced chipset, hyper-fast connectivity, all day battery, expandable storage, with a streamlined premium design, in order to create the all-new Galaxy S20 FE.
"The S20 FE is an extension of the Galaxy S20 family and is the start of a new way to bring meaningful innovation to even more people to let them do the things they love with the best of Galaxy," said Dr TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business for Samsung Electronics.
The Galaxy S20 FE offers 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen with a super smooth 120Hz refresh rate.
The device comes in two variants: 8GB RAM with 128/256GB internal storage (LTE) and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage (5G).
Housing 30X Space Zoom, Galaxy S20 FE brings a pro-grade triple camera at the rear (12MP Ultra Wide camera, 12MP Wide-angle camera and 8MP Telephoto camera), along with the 32MP selfie camera that includes tetra-binning technology that will let the users instantly capture a post-worthy picture.
The comes in six vibrant colours:Cloud Red, Cloud Orange, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy and Cloud White.
The device also features a premium textured haze effect that minimizes fingerprints and smudges, the company said.
With 5G connectivity and access to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can enjoy an advanced mobile gaming experience.
AdvertisementThe device houses a 4,500mAh battery with super-fast charging technology.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Linda Yaccarino to take over as new Twitter CEO on Monday, hires key aide
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Wipro, Hero MotoCorp, SBI Life among stocks to watch
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238