Samsung Galaxy S21 series to be powered by the new Exynos 2100 chipset in India
According to Android Authority, the information comes from a recent FCC certification that was granted to Samsung's SM-G9991U. The upcoming Galaxy S21 series is said to feature the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset in the US and South Korea, while other markets will receive Exynos 2100 processors.
Samsung has always gone with the in-house SoC for the Indian market.
AdvertisementAs per the report, Samsung will launch three models of the S21 Series - Galaxy
The S21 would have a 6.2-inch display, the Plus would be 6.7 inches and the Ultra would reportedly have a 6.8-inch display.
Galaxy S21 Ultra might feature a laser autofocus system that would replace the Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor found in its predecessor.
The Galaxy S21 would come in phantom violet, phantom gray, phantom white and phantom pink colours.
The Galaxy S21+ would be available in phantom silver, phantom black and phantom violet while
AdvertisementThe base model Galaxy S21 would feature a plastic rear cover while the S21 Ultra would use glass.
Samsung may launch three kinds of foldable smartphone models in 2021
AdvertisementIndia smartphone exports touch 11 million till September 2020 – Samsung leads with 9.8 million units
Samsung launching Galaxy Z Fold 3 with S Pen, Note to discontinue
Popular on BI
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players
- Best mid-range laptops with 15-inch Full HD display
- Best budget laptops for video editing