Samsung launches Galaxy A03 Core with 6.5-inch display, 5,000 mAh battery, starting at ₹7,999
Priced at ₹7,999 for 2GB+32GB variant, Galaxy A03 Core is available across retail stores, Samsung.com and leading online portals. The smartphone is available in two classic colours - black and blue.
"Galaxy A03 Core has been developed on the latest Android Go platform, which means it comes with lightweight custom apps that are built to use less storage for Android Go OS. These customised apps of Android Go 11 launch 20 per cent faster compared to Android 10 Go, making for great user experience," the company said in a statement.
AdvertisementIn terms of specifications, the Galaxy A03 Core comes with a large 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the powerful octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor, Galaxy A03 Core ensures optimised performance, smooth multitasking and reduced power consumption even while browsing and using multiple apps, the company claims.
Galaxy A03 Core is equipped with an 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture for bright photos and a 5MP front camera.
Galaxy A03 Core comes with 32GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 1TB allowing you to store more content.
In addition, the device houses a 5000mAh battery.
WhatsApp’s Grievance Officer in India quits within six months
AdvertisementUber now lets you book rides on WhatsApp in Lucknow — slated to roll out in more Indian cities soon
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- NASA’s James Webb telescope ready to arrive at its final destination, L2
- Reliance Industries, Vodafone Idea, Axis Bank, Deepak Nitrite and other hot stocks on January 24
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022