Samsung launches Galaxy M52 5G featuring Snapdragon 778G processor, 120Hz display
Samsung Galaxy M525G starts at a base price of ₹26,999 during Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale.
- It comes in two storage variants 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB variant.
- The phone sports 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED+ display with 120Hz refresh rate.
Galaxy M52 5G is priced at ₹29,999 for 6GB+128GB and ₹31,999 for 8GB+128GB variant. The device will be available on Samsung.com, Amazon.in, leading online portals and select retail stores.
Consumers will be able to purchase the phone at a special introductory price of ₹26,999 for 6GB+128GB and ₹28,999 for 8GB+128GB at the beginning of the Great Indian Festival on Amazon.
This offer will be valid for limited period only.
"Galaxy M52 5G comes with defense-grade Knox security and 11 5G band support which not only makes this device future ready but also extremely secure so users can be rest assured of their data security. And all this is packed in an ultra slim 7.4mm body making it a perfect blend of style and substance," Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said in a statement.
Galaxy M52 5G features a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED+ display. It supports a 120Hz refresh rate and has a 20:9 aspect ratio. The mid-range device ships with Android 11 out of the box.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor, with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
In terms of optics, there is a 64MP triple rear camera setup paired with a 12MP secondary sensor and a 5MP macro sensor. On the front, there is a 32MP selfie camera.
The new Samsung Galaxy M52 5G packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
Fitbit Charge 5 with relaxation content from Calm app now available in India for Rs 14,999
You can restore recently deleted Instagram posts — here’s how to do it
Google Meet is testing live translated captions, here’s how you can enable them
Popular on BI
- Tax cuts, extension of PLI scheme will benefit consumer durables industry
- Madhuri Dixit's debut OTT series 'The Fame Game' to release on February 25 on Netflix
- Tata Group gets loan commitment from SBI-led consortium to run Air India
- Air India's control to be handed over to the Tata Group today
- Asia Pacific advertising spend is expected to grow by 5.9% to reach US$255 billion in 2022: dentsu report