Xiaomi 13 Pro launched in India – price, launch offers and specifications
Xiaomi 13 Pro, the Chinese smartphone maker’s latest flagship, has been launched in India.
- The flagship smartphone has been priced at ₹79,999 and will go on sale from March 10.
- Xiaomi has announced card discounts and exchange bonuses for smartphones.
AdvertisementXiaomi today launched its latest flagship device, the Xiaomi 13 Pro, in India. It is the successor of the Xiaomi 12 Pro and offers top-end hardware. The device takes on the likes of the iQOO 11, OnePlus 11, and the Galaxy S23.
The Xiaomi 13 Pro was launched in China in December 2022 and has finally made its global debut. The company today unveiled the Indian pricing, launch offers, and availability for its latest smartphone.
Xiaomi 13 Pro price in India
The Xiaomi 13 Pro starts at ₹79,999 for the lone 12GB + 256GB storage variant.
Xiaomi 13 Pro launch offers
- ICICI Bank credit card holders can avail an instant discount of ₹10,000.
- Additional ₹8,000 exchange bonus for users exchanging an iPhone.
- Additional ₹12,000 exchange bonus for exchanging Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones.
Xiaomi 13 Pro sale date and availability
Xiaomi will host an early access sale on Mi.com and Mi Home stores across the country on March 6. The device will go on sale from March 10 from Amazon India, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores across the country.
The device will be available in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White color options.
Xiaomi 13 Pro specifications
The Xiaomi 13 Pro runs on Android 13 with the company’s latest MIUI 14 on top. The device features a 6.73-inch Quad HD+ E6 AMOLED display with a 1-120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
The Xiaomi 13 Pro is equipped with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and comes in a single variant featuring 12GB of LPPDDR5x RAM and 256GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
The device features a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 50MP primary camera, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 50MP telephoto sensor. Xiaomi has partnered with German camera giant Leica for the smartphone. On the front, the device sports a 32MP selfie camera.
The Xiaomi 13 Pro is powered by a 4,820mAh battery and supports 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
Google Pixel 7 long term review – a premium camera centric device with some caveats
Xiaomi 13 Pro vs OnePlus 11 – price, specs and features compared
OnePlus 11R pre-orders to begin today – free Buds Z2, card discounts, specs and more
Popular on BI
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip