Xiaomi's Mi Store on Wheels takes the retail experience to small cities and towns
The initiative has been introduced first in Chhattisgarh, covering places from Basna to Sankara and Bhawarpur to Pithora. The 'Mi Store on Wheels' will be present at popular weekly haats and markets along the way.
"Following all the necessary hygiene and safety practices, while regulating crowds and maintaining social distance, 'Mi Store on Wheels' outlets will be fully safe for consumers to visit," said Muralikrishnan B, COO, Mi India.
During the lockdown, Mi India launched its first omni-channel solution called Mi Commerce.
The 'Mi Store on Wheels' will showcase newly-launched 9 series models from Redmi.
Other than smartphones, the moving store will also include products such as 32-inch and 43-inch Mi Smart TV, Mi Box 4K, Mi TV Stick, Mi CCTV Cameras, Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones, Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, Redmi Earbuds S, Mi Sunglasses, Mi Powerbanks and chargers.
The moving store will also gather feedback from the customers, said the company.
Mi India currently has more than 75 Mi Homes, over 45
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024