You can pre-book iPhone 14 even before its launch, only if you are willing to pay $9,520 for it
Caviar Globalhas started accepting pre-orders for the iPhone 14series.
- The iPhone 14 series is expected to be launched in September 2022.
- The custom-made iPhone 14 series is available starting at $9,520.
AdvertisementApple is expected to launch the iPhone 14 series in September and while the company hasn’t started accepting pre-orders for the device, you can still pre-book the device.
The company has guaranteed that users who pre-book the device from their website will be the first ones to receive the device.
Priced starting at $9,520
If you are ready to pre-book the device, you need to check the prices first. As mentioned earlier, Caviar makes premium devices, and the custom-made iPhone 14 series is priced starting at $9,520 (approx. ₹7,55,430) for the Champagne Rose variant.
If you thought this was costly, the Gold Champagne Crystal variant can go up to $24,950 (approx. ₹19,79,530). However, you have to keep in mind that the company uses 18K gold, golden stingray leather, titanium, and diamonds to make the device.
The devices also feature a Caviar crown logo made using titanium and jewelry resin.
The prices of the devices vary based on the model and increase based on the storage selected by you.
If you are still thinking about buying one of the premium devices, do note that the company makes only 99 units of each device.
Nothing phone (1) invite system goes live – how to get an invite, how to order the phone and everything you need to know
Upcoming smartphones launching in India in July 2022
Best 5G smartphones under ₹30,000 in India
Popular on BI
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes