Airtel gains CERT-In empanelment — will now be able to offer its cyber security solutions to the Indian government and its companies
With this empanelment,
Airtel is providing end-to-end managed security services to enterprise customers under Airtel Secure.
The telecom operator has set up a security intelligence centre with access to advanced technology and artificial intelligence/machine learning tools to track and mitigate potential online threats.
Airtel Secure has created a comprehensive solutions portfolio through strategic partnerships with global leaders such as Cisco, Radware, VMWare, and
Airtel added 4.05 million wireless subscribers in December to take its base to 338.70 million.
EXCLUSIVE: Inside Ritesh Agarwal’s family office and its early investments
Barbeque Nation IPO – How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Xiaomi forays into the electric vehicle business with a $10 billion subsidiary
Amazon is eyeing India's startups as it gears up for a fight with Asia's richest man in retail
Popular on BI
- Electric two-wheeler sales grow by 24% in February 2024, Ola Electric leads with over 40% market share
- Gupshup launches Conversation Cloud, AI-powered tool for businesses
- Platinum Industries shares make market debut with over 33% premium
- Exicom Tele-Systems' shares debut with nearly 87% premium
- China retains 5% growth target for 2024 as economy struggles to shake off slowdown