All year long, we asked VCs to tell us the hottest startups they're watching. Out of hundreds of great startups, we've selected the top 100.
- Business Insider has written about hundreds of
startupsto watch in 2020 as recommended by the experts, venture capitalists.
- As the year comes to a close, we've sifted through them all to select the top 100 startups of 2020.
Business Insider has named over 350 startups this year as ones to watch according to the experts: the venture capitalists who know the markets intimately.
As the year comes to a close, we've sifted through those companies and selected the top 100 startups of 2020.
Our first-ever list of the top 100 startups of the year heaps investor praise on companies ranging from the seed-stage fledglings to the multibillion-dollar market leaders.
Many of these startups hired workers, raised capital, and built useful products and services despite the year's challenges — and some had success because of the unusual environment they're in.
Others created software to help people be more effective, wherever they work from.
- Intel introduces ARC GPUs for desktops and laptops
- Best 1.5 ton energy-efficient split air conditioner in India
- Microsoft onboards ONDC to launch shopping app for Indian consumers
- Germany confirms first monkeypox case in a child
- Best ladder for home use in India