Amazon Great Indian Festival sale ends today: Here are the top deals and offers you can get
- Amazon’s month-long Great Indian Festival sale ends today.
- The festive sale started on October 3 offering discounts and deals on products across different categories.
- Here’s a look at some of the best last day deals.
AdvertisementThe Amazon Great Indian Festival ends today after a month-long sale of discounts and offers on products across various categories. If you couldn’t shop all this while or you still have some shopping left then you can do it today on Amazon India. There are still many deals and offers available and on popular products.
In addition to discounts, bank offers like the 10% discount for ICICI Bank, Kotak, and RuPay cards are still available. Customers can also get 10% cashback on Amazon Pay UPI, and redeem diamonds for cashback.
As for the last top deals and offers on
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is available for a sale price of ₹36,990. The smartphone packs 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, and it’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It features a 120Hz display, a triple rear camera setup and a 4,500mAh battery. If you want a flagship phone-like experience then you can go for the Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
Apple iPhone 11
This is also the best time to buy a new iPhone and the iPhone 11 is one option you can go for. It’s available at a starting price of ₹43,999 for the 64GB variant. This is a huge discount from its original price of ₹54,900. The iPhone 11 comes with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display, A13 Bionic chip, dual 12-megapixel rear cameras and a 12-megapixel front camera. It has six colour options including purple, white, yellow, green, black and red.
Samsung Galaxy M12
If you want to purchase a budget smartphone then you can consider the Galaxy M12 that’s discounted to ₹9,499 on Amazon India. It is originally priced at ₹12,999, and it comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. The smartphone has a quad-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera. Galaxy M12 also runs One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, and it has an HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
The Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite is the most affordable one you can go for as it’s available for ₹1,799 after a 55% discount from its original price of ₹3,999. The Fire TV Stick Lite comes with the Alexa Voice Remote Lite and it supports HD streaming. It comes pre-loaded with all the popular apps such as Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar and YouTube.
Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD LED Google TV
This Sony Bravia Google TV which is originally priced at ₹1,09,900 can be purchased at a discounted price of ₹69,990 during the Great Indian Festival sale. It has a 55-inch 4K Ultra HD display, 20W speakers with Dolby Atmos and ambient optimisation. The Sony Bravia TV runs on the Google TV platform which means you get Google Assistant voice search and access to the Google Play Store.
2020 iPad Air
The 2020 iPad Air is available at a starting price of ₹46,900 for the Wi-Fi model with 64GB storage. You can also get the 256GB variant for ₹54,900 after a 20% discount from its original price of ₹68,900. The Wi-Fi + Cellular model of the iPad Air is also available at a discounted price of ₹51,900 on Amazon India.
Last week of Amazon Great Indian Festival sale — here are the best tech deals worth checking out
Best smartphones with 90Hz display under ₹20,000 in India
Disclaimer - When you purchase through links on Business Insider India, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India