Amazon Republic Day Sale 2023: Deals and offers on tablets
Image credits- Unsplash
- Republic Day Sale 2023 is live now, and it ends on 20 January.
- The week-long sale will offer instant discounts for purchases via select bank cards.
- Below, check out deals and offers on tablets.
AdvertisementThe first sale of the year from the e-commerce giant, Amazon Republic Day Sale 2023 is live now and it will last till 20 January. The week-long sale is for Prime and non-Prime members, offering huge discounts and offers on a wide range of products such as home appliances, smartphones, laptops, TVs, apparel and more. Other than discounts, Amazon is offering no-cost EMI, exchange offers, EMI on debit cards and more across a range of products.
If you are a tablet lover and have been on the lookout for some deals on tablets, this is the right time to buy one. As a part of the sale, Amazon has partnered with SBI to offer an instant discount of 10% on credit card transactions.
Below, we have curated the list of best deals and offers on tablets during Amazon Republic Day Sale.
If you are looking for a tablet with an active pen at an affordable price, then you can’t miss Lenovo M10 Plus. During the
Other than these, you can buy this tablet on no-cost EMI using selected bank cards. Also, you can use the Amazon Pay Later service, and buy this tablet now and pay later.
Lenovo Tab P11 Plus
Originally priced at ₹39,000, the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus is available for just ₹23,999, making it the best pick during Amazon Republic Day Sale 2023. It features an 11-inch display and 6GB of RAM paired with 128GB of internal storage. Besides, it has a 7700mAh battery and TUV Certified eye protection.
Mi Pad 5
If you are a Xiaomi fan, then Mi Pad 5 is worth considering during Amazon Republic Day Sale 2023. It is available for ₹26,499, originally priced at ₹37,999. It features a 10.9-inch display with a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. Under the hood, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
This tablet is another great pick if you are looking for a device that offers versatile usage. Originally priced at ₹49,999; currently, it is available for just ₹39,000. It comes with S-Pen, crafted for writing and drawing, giving you a real pen-like experience. It features Snapdragon 778G chipset, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, and Dolby Atmos speakers.
Realme Pad Mini
If you are looking for a tablet under ₹10,000 then Realme Pad Mini should be on your list. It features an 8.7- inch full HD display. Other than this, it comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is expandable up to 1TB. It comes with a 6400 mAh battery and 18W fast charging capability.
During the sale, it is available for just ₹8,999, down from its original price of ₹17,999.
Lenovo Tab P11
This premium tablet from Lenovo features an 11-inch of 2K display and TUV Certified Eye Protection. This tablet runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor which is coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB. Other than this, it has a 7500 mAh battery that is said to last 10 hours at minimal usage.
During the Amazon Republic Day Sale 2023, you can buy this premium tablet for just ₹19,999, down from its original price of ₹37,000.
Amazon Republic Day sale could be the best time to buy Amazon devices — discounts on Kindle, Echo speakers and Fire TV Stick
Best deals and offers on speakers, earphones, and other audio products during Amazon sale
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April