Amazon rolled out a live shopping feature via content creators and social media influencers in India
Amazonrolled out the live commerce feature 'Amazon Live' in India.
- The e-commerce giant will run 15 live streams every day from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- More than 150 content creators are livestreaming during the ongoing
Amazon Great Indian Festival, said the company.
With Amazon Live, Amazon.in will run 15 live streams every day from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
More than 150 content creators are livestreaming during the ongoing Amazon Great Indian Festival, informed the company.
"Through Amazon Live,
The influencers should have an account with platforms like YouTube or
Amazon Live is currently hosting live streams across categories, like electronics, fashion and beauty and home decor, in India.
The company said that more than 70 per cent of customers who shop on Amazon.in in regional languages are from tier 2 and below cities.
"Amazon.in continues to make e-commerce more inclusive by lowering the barriers for customers across the country including those in tier 2 and below geographies so that they enjoy the benefits of shopping online," said Thota.
The company said it will bring new features and invest in innovations to make their shopping experience enjoyable and fulfilling in India.
Creators can use live product demonstrations, educate audiences on product features, benefits and special offers, and help customers make informed buying decisions.
With Live's chat feature, they can interact with shoppers in real time and help them stay connected with "Follow".
Best furniture deals during Amazon Great Indian Festival sale
Amazon Great Indian Festival: Best deals on kitchen items
Popular on BI
- Exicom Tele-Systems IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger