Apple is reportedly talking to lidar suppliers for its self-driving vehicle project
Applewas talking with lidarsuppliers about its electric vehicle project, Bloomberg reported.
- Used on self-driving prototypes, lidar sensors determine a car's distance from objects and people.
Apple has reportedly begun talking to suppliers of lidar self-driving car sensors, as part of its effort to build an electric vehicle, according to Bloomberg.Common on many self-driving vehicles and prototypes, lidar sensors are used to determine the vehicle's distance from objects, people, and other vehicles. The technology also is used for other tech, including a few iPhone models.
In January, a South Korean newspaper reported advanced talks with
"However, Nissan is always open to exploring collaborations and partnerships to accelerate industry transformation," the spokesperson said.
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more
- Fully automatic washing machine for small family
- Best webcams for computer video conferencing