Apple One launch confirmed for October 30, prices start at ₹195 per month
- Apple One is a new subscription service that includes various services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud storage up to 2TB.
- Apple One subscription service will launch in India and other countries today, starting at a price of ₹195 per month.
- With an Apple One subscription, you can save almost 50% compared to individual subscription to these services.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
What does Apple One include?
The Apple One subscription includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage. These services are offered as part of the Apple One individual subscription, starting at a price of ₹195 per month.
Upgrading to the Apple One family subscription will get you all of these services, but the iCloud storage gets bumped to 200GB. These benefits can be shared with up to 6 members and will cost you ₹365 per month.
Apart from the individual and family options, Apple has also announced a premium tier called Apple One Premier. This option includes Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+, with the iCloud storage being bumped to 2TB. It will be available in the US, the UK, Canada and Australia initially, at a price of $30 per month.
Should you subscribe to Apple One?
The Apple One subscription service is a great option if you live in the Apple ecosystem. An Apple One subscription includes services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade (gives you access to several premium games) and iCloud storage.
The Apple One Premier plan also gives you access to Apple News+ and the upcoming Apple Fitness+ services.
You can also subscribe to these services individually, but if you subscribe to Apple One, you can save nearly 50% of the price.
|Subscription||Price per month||Number of users||Savings per month|
|Apple One Individual||₹195||1||₹177|
|Apple One Family||₹365||6||₹201|
|Apple One Premier||$30||6||$25|
Note: Apple One Premier will not be available in India initially
The Apple One individual and family plans are launching in more than 100 countries. The Premier plan is launching only in four countries initially – Australia, Canada, the UK and the US. It is not clear yet if Apple plans to expand this plan to other countries.
Apple reports highest Q3 sales in India, over 8 million devices shipped
Apple iPhone 12 receives record pre-orders in India
Apple beats revenue expectations for Q4 even without help from the iPhone 12
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM
- Ashwin tops the record for receiving the Man of the Series award maximum times in Test Matches from India
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs