Apple to declare iPhone 5c 'obsolete' by next month
Applemarked the iPhone5c as a vintage product in October 2020.
- On November 1, Apple will mark the iPhone 5c as an obsolete product.
- iPhone 5c was an iconic iPhone released alongside the iPhone 5s in September 2013.
Tech giant Apple is likely planning to mark the iPhone 5c as an obsolete product next month, media reports said.
According to a memo obtained by
On November 1, Apple will mark the iPhone 5c as an obsolete product, ending all repairs and services, the report said.
Apple also said in the memo it would mark the third-generation
As per the report, iPhone 5c was an iconic iPhone released alongside the iPhone 5s in September 2013.
The iPhone 5c was the first to be offered in a series of bright and vibrant colors, including blue, green, pink, yellow, and white, in an "unapologetically plastic" design.
It also marked the first time Apple had released a lower-end iPhone model aimed at budget-conscious customers, with pricing for the 16GB model starting at $99 with a two-year contract in the US.
SEE ALSO: 1,000 EV charging stations to be set up in Delhi in a year: govt
Amul to merge with five others to form a multi-state cooperative
Chemistry Nobel winner Morten Meldal has Kerala connection
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore