Apple updates iWork suite apps Keynote, Page and Numbers with new tools to improve productivity
Appleis bringing updates to its iWork suite of productivity apps.
- The updates can be downloaded on the App Store and Mac App Store.
- With the latest update, Screen View automatically displays text, images, and other elements in a single-column.
Apple has announced a slate of updates to its iWork suite of productivity apps with new features within Keynote, Pages and Numbers.
Keynote, Pages, and Numbers come free on every new iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The updates are available to download on the App Store and Mac App Store.
"Users around the world love Keynote, Pages, and Numbers for their powerful features, ease of use, and seamless experience across iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Today, we're adding even more power and capability to these apps with new productivity and collaboration features that enable anyone to create more personal and compelling presentations," Bob Borchers, Apple's vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing said in a statement.
Powerful new tools make Keynote presentations more personal, engaging, and collaborative. With the option to use the front-facing camera on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, users can now add live video directly to their presentations. This allows the presenter to appear alongside the content in their slide - ideal for lectures, how-to videos, and remote presentations through video conferencing apps.
Mac users can connect multiple external cameras to further enhance the live video experience, and they can even show the screen of a connected iPhone or iPad right on a slide for live, interactive demos.
People read Pages documents on iPhone more than any other device, and Pages now offers a new experience that makes reading and editing documents on the go better than ever. With the latest update, Screen View automatically displays text, images, and other elements in a single-column, continuous flow optimised for the iPhone screen.
Numbers has always been the best way for users to get the most out of their data. And now with pivot tables, users can quickly summarise, group, and rearrange data to identify and analyse patterns and trends.
Keynote, Pages, and Numbers also support the new translation features introduced in iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey. Users can select text and quickly see a translation, hear it read aloud, and instantly replace the selection with the translated text.
Popular on BI
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world's No.1 T20I bowler
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Air India rejigs 250-aircraft Airbus order
- Retail trumps corporate lending as small-ticket loans see fourfold jump in past two years
- Exploring the nutritional marvel of Gond laddu: A winter delight