Apple Watch detects pregnancy before clinical test: Report
- According to a 34-year-old woman on Reddit, the watch indicated that her average resting heart rate had significantly increased in just a few days.
An Apple Watchhas reportedly been credited with spotting a woman's pregnancy before she was even aware of it.
- The tech giant unveiled
Apple Watch Series8 in India, which delivers best-in-class health features.
AdvertisementAccording to a 34-year-old woman on Reddit, the watch indicated that her average resting heart rate had significantly increased in just a few days, which made her suspect that something was off.
"Usually, my resting heart rate is about 57 and my heart rate has increased to 72. It's not a big jump, but it showed up on an alert that it's been higher for 15 days. I started trying to figure out why," she wrote on the platform.
"The watch knew I was pregnant before I knew it! I would have never ever tested without wearing my watch because I have not had a period to be late on one," she added.
Meanwhile, the tech giant unveiled
Apple Watch Series 8 starts at ₹ 45,900 and Apple Watch SE starts at ₹ 29,900. HDFC offers a cashback of ₹ 3,000 on Apple Watch Series 8 and ₹ 2,000 on Apple Watch SE.
SEE ALSO: Zuckerberg sets for 'Meta Connect' amid quality issues with VR project
Gambian cough syrup issue: 384 people arrested after 462 samples found spurious
Falling rupee makes studying abroad costlier
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best thin and light laptops in India for 2023
- India’s high valuations are justified, says Goldman Sachs citing rise of multibaggers and these other reasons
- Motorola Razr 40 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 – Who wins the flip phone battle?
- India’s most disastrous train accidents in the past 20 years
- Crude oil prices may hit $100/bbl after OPEC+ decision, say analysts