Asus launches new ZenBook and VivoBook laptops with OLED displays, AMD processors and more
Asuslaunches new ZenBookand VivoBooklaptops with the Ryzen 6000 series CPU.
- Asus Zenbook S 13 OLED is the world’s thinnest and lightest 13.3-inch laptop.
- The ASUS Vivobook Pro 14 offers an OLED display but lacks USB-C ports.
AdvertisementTaiwanese tech giant ASUS on Wednesday launched a new laptop -- Zenbook S 13 OLED.
The company claims it to be their thinnest and lightest laptop, along with the new Vivobook Pro 14 OLED and Vivobook.
The pricing for ZenBook S 13 OLED starts from Rs 99,990, Vivobook 14 Pro OLED at Rs 59,990 and VivoBook 16X at Rs 54,990. The laptops are available on both online and offline platforms.
"Over the past few years, the PC industry has seen exponential growth in India," Arnold Su, Business Head, Consumer and Gaming PC, System Business Group, ASUS India, said in a statement.
"Catering to the rise in demand and changing working environment, we have announced the launch of our thinnest laptop, Zenbook S 13 OLED," Su added.
ZenBook S 13 comes with a class-leading 13.3-inch OLED touchscreen panel and 2.8K resolution. It is equipped with the latest AMD Ryzen 6000 U series CPUs which offer incredible performance as well as efficiency.
ASUS Zenbook S 13 also features dual speakers with Dolby Atmos support. It is equipped with Zen-capped 180Ao hinge for flexibility with a unique chrome finish.
Indian govt approves 5G spectrum auctions, but telcos might not be happy
TCS, Infosys and HCL Tech can do better in a shallow recession than a slowdown
Popular on BI
- Grit, tears, joy: Novak Djokovic claims his 10th Australian Open crown, moves closer to ending the GOAT debate
- Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
- L&T reports ₹2,553 crore Q3 net profit, sees boost from major private capex investments
- Tech Mahindra’s Q3 net profit slips 5.2% on year to ₹1,297 crore
- Rumors suggest OnePlus is testing V Fold and V Flip foldable smartphones