Amazon Summer Sale 2022: Best deals on Apple iPhone, iPad and AirPods
- Amazon’s ‘Summer Sale’ is now live. It features deals and cashback offers across multiple product categories.
- Apple iPhone 13 is available for ma₹64,900 during Summer Sale 2022.
- We have put together some of the offers that you can find on Apple products during the sale.
AdvertisementAmazon’s Summer Sale is here and this sale features cashback and discount deals across multiple product categories including electronics, smartphones, kitchen appliances, TVs, and home appliances.
This Summer Sale customers can avail of multiple payment options, no-cost EMI, instant discounts on selected bank cards, and cashback depending on the payment method. The e-commerce giant has announced
If you are looking to buy a new iPad or iPhone, this is the right time as
Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Charging Case
Apple AirPods Pro is available for a 20% of discount letting you save ₹4,901. It is available at no-cost EMI from selected bank cards such as Bajaj Finserve and Amazon pay ICICI credit card. Also, get rewards up to ₹2000 on card approval + 5% cashback with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card for Prime members.
AirPods Pro features active noise cancellation, blocking outside noise. Transparency mode that lets you interact with the outside world. Force sensor to give seamless control.
Apple AirPods 2nd Generation
You can buy Apple’s 2nd generation AirPods for a 30% of discount. By using Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card get ₹450 cashback and coupons worth ₹1550. While buying it during countdown deals you can avail 10% instant discount on ICICI Bank Credit Card non-EMI transactions.
The 2nd generation AirPods features an Apple H1 headphone chip, quick charging, and easy setup.
Apple AirPods 3rd Generation
The 3rd generation AirPods is available for 11%. You can buy it for no-cost EMI with selected bank cards including Bajaj finserv and ICICI credit card.
It features a force sensor, sweat and water-resistant, and adaptive EQ which automatically tunes music.
2020 Apple iPad Air
During Summer Sale you can buy iPad Air for a 25% of discount, which lets you save ₹17,000. It is available for no-cost EMI with selected bank cards and up to ₹11,400 off on exchange. By using HDFC Bank Credit Card you can also get an instant discount of ₹3000.
Apple’s iPad Air is available in 64GB and 256GB variants with wi-fi + cellular connectivity. It features a 10.9-inch screen and an A14 Bionic chip with a neural engine. It is available in Silver, Space Grey, Rose Gold, Green and Sky Blue colour options.
2021 Apple iPad Pro
During Summer Sale, iPad Pro 2021is available at an 8% of discount. By using HDFC bank credit card get an instant discount of ₹4000. By using Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card get cashback of ₹450 and coupons worth ₹1550.
2021 iPad Pro features, an 11-inch display, 12MP wide camera and 12MP ultra-wide camera. It is available in 256GB, 128GB, 1TB, and 2TB of storage with WiFi and cellular connectivity.
iPhone 13 (128GB)
The iPhone 13 with 128GB storage is available at a 16% of discount. You can buy it with no-cost EMI exchange offer of up to ₹11,400. In addition, by using Amazon pay ICICI bank credit card get ₹450 cashback and coupons worth ₹1550.
iPhone 13 is available at 128, 256, 512GB variant. It features a 6.1-inch display, 12 MP camera with HDR recording.
DISCLAIMER: The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
Amazon Summer Sale: Best deals and offers on kitchen appliances
Amazon Summer Sale – here are top deals on smartphones, smartwatches and truly wireless earphones
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Gene Drives: The advanced sci-fi technology to fight malaria mosquito explained
- Top brokerages split over Paytm — Macquarie sees Paytm at ₹450, ICICI Securities at ₹1,285
- The pandemic created 62 new ‘food’ billionaires and the Ukraine war will make them richer
- Saudi Arabia bans citizens from flying to India due to re-emergence of Covid-19
- Healthtech platform MFine lays off more than 500 employees amid financial crunch