Bitcoin is nearing the $50,000 milestone after last week's Tesla-fueled surged
Bitcoinis nearing the $50,000 milestone, peaking at $49,716.44 on Sunday morning.
- After a $1.5 billion investment from
Teslawas disclosed last week, Bitcoin surged 16%.
- Bitcoin was trading at $48,344.62 as of 10:30am ET on Sunday.
Amid a renewed buzz around cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is nearing the $50,000 milestone, a would-be record high. Bitcoin hit a high of $49,716.44 Sunday morning, according to Coindesk.Last week, Bitcoin surged from around $37,000 to $47,000 as high-profile investors entered the fray. Bitcoin was trading at $48,344.62 as of 10:30am ET on Sunday.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech to buy Pune-based digital engineering firm CueLogic
- Canadian edtech unicorn ApplyBoard to 'step up' growth in India, raises $300 million in external investment
- Best 43-inch smart LED TVs for small and medium sized rooms
- Moderna's protein-based Covid jab and mRNA vaccine safe for use in children, says university study
- Twitter may now directly be held responsible for every single tweet in India