Boston Dynamics unveils Stretch, a new robot designed to move boxes in warehouses
Boston Dynamicsjust introduced Stretch, a new robot for moving boxes in warehouses.
- The company is best known for creating
Spot, the robotic dog.
- Stretch is in a pilot program now, and will make a commercial debut in 2022.
View all Offers
- 60% OFF
RIVER Ashish N Soni Solid Men's Designer Denim Jacket with Full Sleeves & Printed Piping on Seams_Grey_XL₹ 4499₹ 8999Buy On
- 66% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Embellished Cape Bomber Jacket (14652_Blue_Xl_Blue_XL)₹ 808₹ 2399Buy On
- 71% OFF
Bigbanana Men's Regular Fit Polo (Tim-Black,Black,6XL)₹ 708₹ 1699Buy On
Longies Men's Printed Boxers (Pack of 2)₹ 399₹ 998Buy On
- 25% OFF
Enamor Women's Jacket (EELTOE109JBKL_Black_L)₹ 1599₹ 1599Buy On
Boston Dynamics, the
It's a "box-moving robot designed to support the growing demand for flexible automation solutions in the
The new robot is optimized for any tasks that require moving boxes, including unloading trucks and eventually building orders. The base can move in different directions to navigate loading docks and maneuver around tight spaces and changing layouts.
Boston Dynamics says Stretch's robotic arm is lightweight and custom-designed with a "smart gripper" that can handle different types of boxes and coverings. Computer vision technology enables Stretch to identify boxes without need specific training for each customer.
The company is looking for pilot customers to test Stretch before it is commercially available in 2022.
Take a look at the new robot in action here.
Do you have a story to share about a retail or restaurant chain? Email this reporter at email@example.com.
- 10 themes that define how consumers are preparing themselves for 2022 as per Kantar
- 8 in 10 Indians are looking to switch jobs in 2022
- Lay’s launches a digital campaign featuring Alia Bhatt and Siddhant Chaturvedi for its thinnest range of chips
- Cardano rises as the crypto market battles ‘extreme fear’
- Sensex gains over 135 points, Nifty tests 18,350 — Sun Pharma, ITC, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Finance, PowerGrid and Axis Bank top gainers