CES 2023: Dates, news, products, and what to expect
CES2023 will commence at Las Vegas from January 5 to January 8, 2023.
- Like every year, we can expect some new products and technologies being showcased from leading tech brands.
- Business Insider India will be reporting on CES with all the major happenings.
We usually see prominent names front the industry showing up at the CES for launches, announcements and revealing roadmaps. Some notable leaders are also expected to present keynotes and yearly plans. We also expect new startups showcasing their products alongside big names like Apple,
This year is expected to be bigger than last year as rules for visitors seem to be more relaxed, as the official website only states ‘CES encourages all attendees’ to get the booster shots and vaccine.
What to expect from CES 2023
Last year, several big names decided not to participate in the event due to concerns over the Covid-19 pandemic. This year many tech giants have confirmed that they will return to the show. Those known to be taking part include
Below, we look at some big consumer tech products and technologies that we may see at CES 2023.
Micro LEDs to wireless OLED TV
Innovative wearable technology
Upgrades in wearable technology will also make its way to CES 2023. It is expected that smartwatches showcased at CES 2023 will be able to monitor more aspects of our wellness and health.
Sony/ Honda Mobility
Sony and Honda have joined hands to build electric vehicles, and it is expected that these two companies will be making some sort of announcement at CES this year. At CES, Sony showcased its concept car, the Vision S prototype.
ソニー・ホンダモビリティー株式会社ティザー動画公開2023年1月に米国ラスベガスで開催される #CES2023 ソニー・ホンダモビリティ株式会社がソニープレスカンファレンスに登壇し発表を行います。どうぞご期待ください！… https://t.co/gO65Hcna4n— Sony Group - Japan (@SonyGroup_JP) 1671503400000
There are plenty of speakers, headphones, soundbars, and other audio equipment from brands like Sony, LG, JBL, and more at CES 2023.
What a ride #CES2023 @MercedesBenz https://t.co/4UxgwfF9Ki— Evan Kirstel #B2B #TechFluencer (@EvanKirstel) 1672245494000
Laptops and PC components are expected to remain the show’s main focus, with dozens of new devices and updates. Asus, Lenovo, Dell, and HP are all expected to unveil new slates of laptops and 2-in-1s for 2023.
Change is in the air.See you at @CES with #ASUS #CES2023 #ASUSLaunchEvent #ASUSIndia https://t.co/yb5rJSR3Sk— ASUS India (@ASUSIndia) 1672230600000
While the smartphone tech has come to introducing incremental upgrades in its tech, we might still see cameras getting better, processors increasing efficiency, maybe new battery and charging tech. Almost every major OEM from Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo to smaller players are expected to showcase new concepts and technologies.
Product and Technology by Samsung
Samsung will be showcasing its innovative products and technologies for consumer and industry products. Samsung will be unveiling 2nd Gen smart SSD, automotive processor and Ultra-fine pixel technology for mobile photography.
Keynotes at CES 2023
- Dr. Lisa Su - Chair and CEO, AMD
- Oliver Zipse - Chairman of the Board of Management, BMW AG
- John May - Chairman and CEO, John Deere
- Gary Shapiro - President and CEO, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
- Jeremi Gorman - President, Global Advertising, Netflix
- Francine Li - Global Head of Marketing, Riot Games
Samsung Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra images leaked ahead of launch: Here’s what all we know
iPhone 15 to Reality Pro VR headset — check out the list of upcoming Apple products in 2023
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade