EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
EA Play will arrive on
"Starting November 10, EA Play will be available on Xbox consoles, including Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X, as part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and beginning in December, members with an Ultimate or PC subscription will be able to download and play games from the EA Play library on Windows 10 PCs,'' Sarah Bond, CVP Gaming Partnerships and Ecosystem said in a statement.
Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers ($14.99 per month) will get access to EA Play, alongside the xCloud and bundled
EA Play will include access to more than 60 additional EA games, including The Sims, FIFA, Mass Effect, and many more.
''We are entering the next generation of gaming – and it looks and feels unlike any before it. With cross-play connecting people across platforms, Xbox Game Pass continually bringing new experiences to discover, and cloud gaming making it possible to play anywhere, there have never been more ways to play with Xbox,'' Bond said.
AdvertisementOn top of this set of games, with Microsoft's acquisition of ZeniMax Media, Bethesda games will be coming to Xbox Game Pass as well.
Microsoft just spent $7.5 billion to give gamers a major reason to buy a next-gen Xbox instead of a PlayStation 5
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms