EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
EA Play will arrive on
"Starting November 10, EA Play will be available on Xbox consoles, including Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X, as part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and beginning in December, members with an Ultimate or PC subscription will be able to download and play games from the EA Play library on Windows 10 PCs,'' Sarah Bond, CVP Gaming Partnerships and Ecosystem said in a statement.
Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers ($14.99 per month) will get access to EA Play, alongside the xCloud and bundled
EA Play will include access to more than 60 additional EA games, including The Sims, FIFA, Mass Effect, and many more.
''We are entering the next generation of gaming – and it looks and feels unlike any before it. With cross-play connecting people across platforms, Xbox Game Pass continually bringing new experiences to discover, and cloud gaming making it possible to play anywhere, there have never been more ways to play with Xbox,'' Bond said.
On top of this set of games, with Microsoft's acquisition of ZeniMax Media, Bethesda games will be coming to Xbox Game Pass as well.
Microsoft just spent $7.5 billion to give gamers a major reason to buy a next-gen Xbox instead of a PlayStation 5
Popular on BI
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh