Elon Musk mocks Joe Biden for making another gaffe after the President read out instructions on his teleprompter
- Elon Musk mocked Joe Biden for reading out instructions on his teleprompter in a televised speech.
- The President was outlining his executive order following the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling.
Elon Musk mocked Joe Biden after he made another gaffe during an address about his new executive order following the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling.
During the speech, Biden also read out instructions after a quote ended: "It is noteworthy that the percentage of women who registered to vote and cast a ballot is consistently higher than the percentage of the men who do so. End of quote."
He followed: "Repeat the line. Women are not without..."
Among those who mocked him were Washington Times columnist Tim Young as well as the Tesla CEO.
—Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 8, 2022
The feud between the President and Musk started when Tesla was not invited to an EV summit at the White House in 2021, despite accounting for about three in four electric car sales in the US over the past three years.
Earlier this year, Musk called Biden a "damp sock puppet in human form" after the President left Tesla out of a discussion about EV production.
The world's richest man previously said anyone over the age of 70 should be barred from running for political office. Biden and his predecessor in the White House, Donald Trump, are 79 and 76 respectively.
Although the US sets a minimum age of 35 years for presidential candidates, there is no upper age limit.
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high