Elon Musk says Jeff Bezos should spend more time at rocket company Blue Origin to boost progress
Elon Musksaid he's trying to get Jeff Bezosto focus more on Blue Origin, per the FT.
- Musk told the FT that Bezos doesn't seem willing to get into the details of engineering.
Musk was named the FT's Person of the Year for 2021, two days after Time magazine crowned the billionaire as its Person of the Year for his commitment to the environment and to
Among an array of topics, Musk spoke to the FT about fellow
"In some ways, I'm trying to goad him into spending more time at Blue Origin so they make more progress," Musk said in an interview with the FT. "As a friend of mine says, he should spend more time at Blue Origin and less time in the hot tub."
Musk told the FT that Bezos has a "reasonably good engineering aptitude," but added that the former Amazon CEO doesn't seem to want to use his "mental energy getting into the details of engineering."
"The devil's in the details," Musk told the FT. Bezos "does take himself a bit too seriously," he told the publication.
Meanwhile, Musk said at The Wall Street Journal's CEO Council Summit in December that he tries to split his time evenly between Tesla and SpaceX but it depends on "the kind of crisis of the moment."
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins