Future iPhones may arrive with Smart Magnetic Connectors, says report
According to a PatentlyApple report, the Cupertino-based giant has patented various styles of smart connectors. The
AdvertisementThe patent is titled 'Magnetic surface contacts' and covers a range of applications relating to magnetic smart connectors.
Most of Apple's portable electronics product line-up has shifted to wireless charging right from the
Meanwhile, Apple is reportedly working on two MagSafe battery pack models for iPhone 12 and one version of the battery pack is expected to feature
With reverse charging, the battery pack will be able to charge an iPhone 12 while also charging AirPods from the other side at the same time.
A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
These are the world’s top food delivery companies – India’s Zomato and Swiggy have a long way to go as compared to their global counterparts like DoorDash or Meituan
Wipro's share price has outperformed its peers in the last year — but analysts are still cautious about giving it a 'buy' rating
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection