Future iPhones may arrive with Smart Magnetic Connectors, says report
According to a PatentlyApple report, the Cupertino-based giant has patented various styles of smart connectors. The
The patent is titled 'Magnetic surface contacts' and covers a range of applications relating to magnetic smart connectors.
Most of Apple's portable electronics product line-up has shifted to wireless charging right from the
Meanwhile, Apple is reportedly working on two MagSafe battery pack models for iPhone 12 and one version of the battery pack is expected to feature
With reverse charging, the battery pack will be able to charge an iPhone 12 while also charging AirPods from the other side at the same time.
A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
These are the world’s top food delivery companies – India’s Zomato and Swiggy have a long way to go as compared to their global counterparts like DoorDash or Meituan
Wipro's share price has outperformed its peers in the last year — but analysts are still cautious about giving it a 'buy' rating
Popular on BI
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route