Google gave a sneak peek at a revamped version of its wireless earbuds, which will cost $180 when they launch next year
- At its fall 2019 event, Google announced Pixel Buds 2.
- The wireless earbuds will go on sale in Spring 2020 for $179.
- Google first released Pixel Buds in 2017, but many critics felt they were underwhelming.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Google announced new Pixel Buds at its October 15 Google Pixel 4 event.The new Buds will feature hands-free access to Google Assistant, which can be activated by saying "Hey Google." They will also have a longer Bluetooth range than before: three rooms away, or across a football field.
This second edition of Google's Bluetooth earbuds is entirely wireless, much like AirPods or Galaxy Buds. The Pixel Buds 2 lack the cable connecting the two buds that the first version did, which many users complained was an inconvenience.
The Pixel Buds 2 will go on sale in spring 2020 for $179.Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France
- Maruti’s revenue rises 10% as car sales increase but high commodity prices dampen profit