Google just announced its new laptop, the Pixelbook Go
It's official - Google's latest laptop is called the Pixelbook Go.
The device wasn't exactly a secret. If you saw 9to5Google's hands-on video with a leaked Pixelbook Go prototype, the new Chromebook from Google shouldn't be much of a surprise.
Still, official details are best, and Google announced its new Pixelbook Go Chromebook during its event in NYC on Tuesday.
The Pixelbook Go is a 13-inch Chromebook that's 13mm thin, weighs two pounds, and is housed in a magnesium outer shell. Google says the laptop has a 12-hour battery life.
It'll be available in two colors, including "just black" and "not pink," and it starts at $650. Google will start taking pre-orders on Tuesday, but it's not yet clear when the laptop will begin shipping.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Reliance Industries' net profit crosses ₹15,000 crore in September quarter
- Reliance Retail's revenue has fallen short of its own record by ₹2,000 crore
- Reliance confirms JioPhone Next will be launched in time for Diwali
- SEBI approves Paytm’s $2.2 billion IPO, company explores November listing
- Indian Broadcasting & Digital Foundation re-elects K Madhavan as its President