Google rolls out Android 12 developer preview 1.1 to address bugs and issues
It brings improvements in several areas like privacy, security, battery life, and performance.
The new build is rolling out over-the-air for those who have the previous one installed, and it's a small 5MB download, reports GSMArena.
Android 12 Developer Preview 1.1 fixes a number of things like the issue of intermittent disconnections from WiFi even when a signal is strong. Some
Other issues fixed are as follows: partial wake locks causing excessive battery drain, unresponsive fingerprint reader, Settings app crashing if a user accesses app notification settings, system UI freezing after the device is updated, some devices rebooting intermittently, and devices rebooting after a user unlocks the device using a PIN.
The new developer preview also offers pre-release
A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
These are the world’s top food delivery companies – India’s Zomato and Swiggy have a long way to go as compared to their global counterparts like DoorDash or Meituan
Wipro's share price has outperformed its peers in the last year — but analysts are still cautious about giving it a 'buy' rating
- How to bake a meteorite — scientists are heating up space rocks to recreate the birth of planets
- OYO’s ‘Hockey’ print campaign is winning the internet; there’s a lot more in store, says its head of global brand Mayur Hola
- 77 cases of Indian COVID-19 variant found in the UK
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa and MP from Punjab Harshmit Kaur Badal test COVID-19 positive
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests