Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
X has already rolled out access to its
"Grok AI (beta) is now rolled out to all Premium+ subscribers in the US. There will be many issues at first, but expect rapid improvement almost every day. Your feedback is much appreciated," Musk posted.
He said that the company will expand Grok to all
Grok is a
The X Premium+ users can find Grok in the side menu on web, iOS and Android. "On iOS and Android, you can add it to your bottom menu for easy access," said the company.
xAI is currently seeking to raise up to $1 billion in equity investments. According to a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Musk has raised $134.7 million so far for xAI.
The $135 million came from four unnamed
Taking on Sam Altman-run OpenAI's ChatGPT, Musk said last month that xAI's AI chatbot Grok has current information in comparison to traditional GPT models.
AdvertisementThe xAI 'Grok' AI assistant is being provided to the users as part of X Premium Plus which costs $16 per month via web.
"The goal of xAI is to understand the true nature of the universe," according to the website.
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley