Here’s how much the new Apple MacBook Air, Pro, Mac Mini will cost in India
- Apple unveiled the new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac Mini, powered by its own custom-made silicon, the M1 chip.
- These new M1-powered MacBooks and Mac Mini start at a price of ₹64,900, with several of these variants priced a lot lower than their Intel-powered counterparts.
- All the three new products are available for purchase from the Apple India online store, and will soon be available at authorized resellers offline.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and the Mac Mini are all powered by the new M1 chip, which is built on a 5-nanometer process. Using its own chipset gives Apple the freedom to break away from Intel.
It also lets the iPhone-maker develop and fine-tune its laptops and desktop computers even better, replicating the same strategy it has implemented with the iPhone.
Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac Mini prices in India
These new MacBooks and Mac Mini start at a price of ₹64,900 in India. Here’s the full list:
|Apple Mac Mini||256GB||₹64,900|
|Apple MacBook Air||256GB||₹92,900|
|Apple MacBook Pro||256GB||₹1,22,900|
Buyers can further customize the MacBook Pro’s RAM and storage options based on their needs. All the three new products are available to order from the Apple India online store. They will soon be available for purchase at Apple’s authorized resellers offline, and online retailers.
Apple unveils its new MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, the first laptops running Apple's homemade chip
Apple brought back the iconic 'And I'm a PC' character at its new product event
Apple is gambling the future of the Mac on a chip design pioneered in the iPhone, and it could pull off something the PC industry has been trying to do for years
Popular on BI
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Best portable photo studios in India
- Best spike guards for home use in India
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report