How much Netflix pays employees in the US in 2021
- As US hiring ramps up,
Netflixremains one of the most attractive tech companies to work for.
- Insider analyzed public data to get a snapshot of how much Netflix employees in the US make.
streamingcompany offered some US staffers annual salaries between $68,000 and $850,000.
We combed through public data to get a snapshot of Netflix salary levels and updated the story with the latest data available.
The data, released by the US Department of Labor's Office of Foreign Labor Certification, shows how much Netflix offered to pay employees who it wanted to hire in the US through work visas. The data include base annual salaries only, not forms of compensation such as stock options or cash bonuses.
Netflix offered certain staffers between October 2019 and September 2021 annual base salaries ranging from $68,000 to $850,000 for a variety of different roles, according to the data.
Our full analysis breaks down salaries for jobs including product and engineering; content and marketing; and finance, legal, and administrative roles.
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice