How to find your list of blocked people on Instagram and unblock accounts
- You can find your list of blocked people on
- Instead of searching for each blocked account individually, the list allows you to see all the accounts you've ever blocked quickly and easily.
- Tap on any blocked Instagram account and you'll be brought to their profile page where you can unblock them.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Just like any
There are myriad reasons why you might block someone, but they all get compiled onto a single list where they're out of sight and out of mind.
Once you've forgotten them, how can you find them again if you decide you want to unblock someone?
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to find your list of blocked people on Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Go to your profile page.
3. Tap the Menu button in the upper right-hand corner
4. Tap "Settings."
5. Tap "Privacy."
6. Tap "Blocked Accounts."
7. This will bring you to a list of your blocked accounts.
8. Tap an account and proceed to their profile to unblock their account.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams