How to get a TikTok Pro account to enhance your account using analytics
- You can easily get a
TikTok Proaccount for free if you want to receive analytics on your account's activity to better promote your account on the platform.
- TikTok is a popular social media app that allows users to combine visual and audio elements in short form videos.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you've spent any time on social media in the last year or so, you've almost certainly heard of TikTok.
TikTok Pro is a feature that allows you to view certain analytics for your TikTok videos, such as the dates and times in which your videos are most frequently viewed or engaged with by other TikTok users. TikTok Pro is useful for those who are trying to build a following on TikTok, as its data offers insight into how to best tailor one's TikTok activity to best promote their account. TikTok Pro is currently free for all TikTok users.If you're interested in building your own following on the platform, here's how to get a TikTok Pro account.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get a TikTok Pro account1. After logging in to your TikTok account, tap on the "Me" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on the three verticle dots located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on "Manage my account."
4. Tap on "Switch to Pro Account."
5. Tap "Continue."
6. Tap "Continue."
8. Tap on the gender designation that best applies to you, and then tap "Done."
9. The "Analytics" section should now appear on your Privacy and Settings menu. Tap "Analytics" to view your TikTok Pro analytics.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Oppo to launch six 5G smartphones in India this year
- Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G with Dimensity 1000+ chipset, 64MP quad rear cameras launched in India
- Case Study: How Myntra Fashion Superstar’s The Fashion Project campaign garnered a total reach of 1.3 million
- Exports of SII vaccine blocked till March-April
- Budget 2021: From Income Tax deductions to creating jobs and boosting healthcare – Here’s all that could be in Nirmala Sitharaman’s fiscal plans