How to get a TikTok Pro account to enhance your account using analytics
- You can easily get a
TikTok Proaccount for free if you want to receive analytics on your account's activity to better promote your account on the platform.
- TikTok is a popular social media app that allows users to combine visual and audio elements in short form videos.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you've spent any time on social media in the last year or so, you've almost certainly heard of TikTok.
TikTok Pro is a feature that allows you to view certain analytics for your TikTok videos, such as the dates and times in which your videos are most frequently viewed or engaged with by other TikTok users. TikTok Pro is useful for those who are trying to build a following on TikTok, as its data offers insight into how to best tailor one's TikTok activity to best promote their account. TikTok Pro is currently free for all TikTok users.
If you're interested in building your own following on the platform, here's how to get a TikTok Pro account.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get a TikTok Pro account
1. After logging in to your TikTok account, tap on the "Me" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on the three verticle dots located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on "Manage my account."
4. Tap on "Switch to Pro Account."
5. Tap "Continue."
6. Tap "Continue."
7. Tap on a category that best applies to your personal TikTok account, and then tap "Next."
8. Tap on the gender designation that best applies to you, and then tap "Done."
9. The "Analytics" section should now appear on your Privacy and Settings menu. Tap "Analytics" to view your TikTok Pro analytics.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months