How to see who has viewed your Instagram video in 2 ways
- You can easily tap to see who viewed your
Instagram videoif the video is on your story.
- However, for video posts, you can't identify all the users who've watched your video, but you can still see the total number of views and users who've liked the posts.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
There are two ways you can track the viewers of video content you post on Instagram.
To see who viewed a video on your
For a video posted to your profile feed, tap the label underneath the post. Unfortunately, you can only view the total number of views but not the individual user names. You can, however, view the users who have liked it and, thus, have viewed it.
Here's how to see who viewed your Instagram videos.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $859.99 at Walmart)
How to see who viewed your Instagram video
1. Head to your Instagram profile tab and tap or scroll to view the video you've posted.
2. Underneath the video, you'll see a total number of views as well as a few of the names of those who liked it. Tap on these labels to view more details.
3. In the details, you'll see the total number of views listed again at the very top; the individual viewers' names are not accessible. Scroll the list to see the names of everyone who liked the video, or use the search bar at the top to save time and search for a specific person.
- It's important to note that the views total is only available for videos. For still photos, the details pane will only show the names of those who liked it.
How to see who viewed one of your Instagram stories
1. Open Instagram and tap on your story icon in the upper left hand corner. You can also access your story from your profile page. Both will show a colored ring around your circular profile picture.
2. In the bottom left hand corner you'll see "Seen by" followed by the number who has viewed the story post so far. Tap on this to view more details.
3. The total number will appear again in the upper left hand corner next to an eye icon. Scroll the list to see all of the viewers below.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to unmute posts on Instagram using the mobile app
How to disable comments on Instagram on a post-by-post basis
How to add a location on your Instagram story to share it with your followers
How to hide comments on Instagram live in 5 simple steps
How to see your message requests on Instagram, accept or ignore a message, or block a user
- Current Account Deficit narrows to 2.2% of GDP in Q3: RBI data
- No festive cheer for auto cos in March: PV sales ‘flattish’, 2Ws to see a slight uptick
- Star Sports gets a tech upgrade for IPL 2023: Dolby Atmos, Real-time Highlights, Ambience-only mode, and more explained
- Untimely rains and hails damage about 20 pc of mango crop: ICAR
- Here’s how much you would have earned if you invested in gold in 1970