Here’s how to send an email without the internet using Gmail
Gmailhas introduced an offline mode for everyone that can be accessed via Google Chrome.
- The new offline feature eliminates the need for the
internetto respond, read, and search for Gmail messages.
- Here’s how you can enable Gmail offline in simple steps.
AdvertisementGoogle’s Gmail is the most popular mailing service out there. According to reports, more than 1.8 billion people use Gmail for work and personal purposes. Google’s Gmail owns about 18 percent of the email client market share. Also, 75 percent of Gmail users access the service via mobile devices. With that in mind, California-based tech giant Google has rolled out an offline mode for its mailing service. Now, users can read, reply to and search for emails even when they are not connected to the internet.
This innovative feature from Google will work seamlessly in places with low connectivity or no internet connection.
According to Google’s support page, Gmail offline will only work on Google Chrome when browsing in normal mode, not incognito.
Here’s how you can turn on offline mode in Gmail-
- Open your Gmail account on Google Chrome and access the settings using the cog icon at the top right corner.
- Select ‘See all settings’ to open the settings menu.
- Go to the ‘Offline’ tab.
- On this page, check the box ‘Enable offline mail’ to turn on offline mode for Gmail.
- You can also choose the desired settings for the feature.
- You can select the days of email you want to sync with Gmail.
- Once done, click on the ‘Save Changes’ button available at the bottom.
Remove your offline data-
- Open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click on three dots and go to ‘Settings.’
- Click on ‘Privacy and security.’.
- Under ‘Privacy and security,’ click on ‘Cookies and other site data.’
- Click on ‘See all cookies and site data’ and then ‘Remove all.’
Impulse buys, fast fashion end up in landfills and stay intact for 200 years
Tesla reportedly laid off about 200 workers in its Autopilot division
Popular on BI
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet