How to sign up for Starlink, Elon Musk's satellite-internet service
Starlinksatellite-internet service is open to preorders in certain markets.
- The venture aims to provide high-speed, low-latency broadband internet.
- Here's how to sign up.
Starlink, a satellite-based internet service and division of
Here's how to sign up:
- Go to Starlink's website.
- Enter your email and address to find your service area.
- See when Starlink estimates it will provide service to your location.
- Pay a $99 deposit upfront that will be deducted from the monthly fee of $99, the $499 hardware cost, and shipping.
Insider reported in February that customers in several countries, including the United States, Mexico, and Australia, had successfully pre-ordered the Starlink Kit, containing a router, antenna, power supply, and mount.In October 2020, Insider reported that Starlink beta tests in the Pacific Northwest showed promising results and extremely high download speeds. However, concerns about crowding, affordability, and international licensing still present challenges for the venture.
Musk has previously said that Starlink plans to go public once cash flow can be predicted "reasonably well."
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry