How to turn off Airplane Mode on your Apple Watch in 2 different ways
- You can turn off Airplane Mode on your Apple Watch with a few quick swipes or through the Watch app on your iPhone.
- When enabled, Airplane Mode prevents your watch from connecting to cellular services.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
- 48% OFF
adorn india Aspen Three Seater Sofa Cum Bed (Medium Grey & Black)₹ 18999₹ 32999Buy On
- 35% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch King Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (72 X 72 X 6 Inches)₹ 11759₹ 19999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Musca Fabric Single Seater Recliner (Brown, Chocolate)₹ 16699₹ 27000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Accord Chair (Fabric ,black,1 Piece)₹ 4799₹ 9000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Medusa Engineered Wood Wardrobe walnut finish ,3 Doors₹ 10999₹ 18000Buy On
If you're a seasoned traveler you know that once you board a plane it's important to switch all of your internet, GPS, and other data-connected devices to Airplane Mode to avoid interrupting flight navigation equipment.
Using the feature is simple and straightforward and once enabled, it will turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular service on your Apple Watch.
When you're ready to turn Airplane Mode off, so that you can reconnect your Apple Watch to your iPhone, data connection, and any local Wi-Fi networks, doing so is easy and can be completed via the Watch app on your phone or on the Apple Watch itself. Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to turn off Airplane Mode on your Apple Watch
1. Lift your wrist or tap the digital crown to wake your Apple Watch's screen.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to launch the Control Center.
3. Tap the Airplane Mode icon, which looks like a small airplane, to disable airplane mode. When enabled, the airplane mode box will appear yellow. When airplane mode is off, it will be grey.
Jennifer Still/Business Insider
You can also turn the feature off through the Settings app on your watch by toggling off Airplane Mode within the app.
How to turn off Airplane Mode on your Apple Watch using your iPhone
With the following steps, you can make the Airplane Mode on your iPhone and Apple Watch mirror each other, so that turning Airplane Mode on or off on your iPhone will correspondingly turn the feature on or off on your watch.
Here's how to do it.
1. Open the Watch app from your iPhone's home screen.
2. Tap "General."
3. Tap "Airplane Mode."
4. Toggle the button next to "Mirror iPhone" to on, so that it turns green.
Jennifer Still/Business Insider
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021