Incoming Amazon CEO Andy Jassy's newest stock award tops $200 million. This is how his Amazon holdings compare to Jeff Bezos'.
Amazonhas granted incoming Amazon CEO Andy Jassy 61,000 shares.
- The grant, worth about $214 million at Friday's close, will vest over 10 years.
- Jassy on July 5 will take the helm of the company as CEO Jeff
Incoming Amazon CEO Andy Jassy's newest
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
The stock ticked up 2% in after-hours trading on Friday.
Jassy sold about 460,000 Amazon shares over the last 15 years, according to Insider's analysis. If he hadn't sold those shares, his holdings would have been worth about $1.8 billion in February, it said.
- Axis Bank, Tata Motors, L&T and other top stocks to watch out for on July 27
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products