iQOO 11 launched in India featuring the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset
- iQOO today introduced the iQOO 11
- It is the first smartphone to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- The smartphone starts at a price of ₹59,999
AdvertisementiQOO today launched its flagship smartphone - the iQOO 11. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, it is being touted as the world’s fastest smartphone. The device has significantly improved design and hardware specs over its predecessors - the iQOO 9 and 9 Pro. Our review for the iQOO 11 is now live; you can watch it here. Also, check out the unboxing .
Price, Variants and Availability.
The iQOO 11 is available in 2 variants -
8GB RAM + 256GB Storage priced at ₹59,999
16GB RAM + 256GB storage priced at ₹64,999
The special offer prices are as follows with ICICI instant discount and smartphone exchange-
8GB RAM + 256GB Storage priced at ₹51,999
16GB RAM + 256GB storage priced at ₹56,999
The iQOO 11 will be available online at Amazon India’s website.
iQOO 11 specs & features
The smartphone features a 6.7-inch E6 AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 1800 nits. The display has a max refresh rate of 144Hz and supports smart switching.
As for software, the smartphone runs on Android 13 out of the box with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 13 skin on top. The company has promised three years of Android updates and four years of security updates on the device.
The hardware choices on the iQOO 11 are making the most noise. It is the world’s first smartphone to feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SOC. The brand has also added a V2 chip on the phone to improve the gaming and night photography on the device.
The smartphone comes with a triple camera setup. The primary camera is a 50MP sensor paired with a 12MP telephoto sensor and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. The camera features phase detection autofocus and optical image stabilization. The camera can record 8K videos up to 30fps. The front camera here is a 16MP shooter.
The smartphone packs in a 5000mAh battery which supports 120W of fast charging. The brand claims the smartphone can go from 0-50% in 8 minutes.
Besides this, iQOO is also offering the smartphone in a
Popular on BI
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening
- About 27K employees lost jobs at Indian startups to date, over 8K this year