LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Today, LG has launched its new range of OLED TVs in India.
- OLED TVs in India start from ₹89,990 and rollable TV for ₹75 lakh.
- South Korean company also introduced its biggest 8K
OLED TVin India.
AdvertisementWith the aim to expand its TV lineup in the country,
The company has also unveiled its much anticipated rollable Signature R OLED TV at ₹7,500,000.
"The unique offerings of our latest lineup demonstrate our perseverance to deliver differentiated user experience and a new way of thinking about our consumer's home entertainment space while once again confirming LG's leadership in the premium TV market," Hak Hyun Kim, Director- Home Entertainment,
"OLED TV portfolio is expanded to address various segments of consumers and with our new line up we are confident of strengthening our market leadership in OLED TV," Kim added.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
The company said the 2022 OLED lineup has introduced the widest range of OLED TVs, from the OLED 246 cm (97-inch) extending to the 106 cm (42-inch) OLED TV. In addition to this, LG also introduced the LG OLED evo in their C2 series.
LG OLED evo TVs offer exceptional clarity and detail, for lifelike images that provide a real lifelike experience, the company added.
Housed with the latest processor to boost audio quality via the AI Sound Pro feature, the company mentioned that Alpha 9 Gen 5 AI processor will allow OLED TV to up-mix 2-channel audio to a virtual 7.1.2 sound allowing users to hear sound from above and behind.
The top team in IPL 2022 - Gujarat Titans - has the lowest sixes in the tournament
Google’s new research on digital wellbeing needs your data to dig deeper into user behavior and reduce the risks of smartphone addiction
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- Learning curve: Edtechs at a crossroad
- Stock markets flat in early trade: HAL, Kotak Bank in focus
- Top 5 places to visit in Goa
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced