Made in India battle royale game Indus trailer out: Here’s what to expect
Image credits- Indus Game
- The gameplay trailer of the Indian battle royale game, Indus, is out now.
- The game includes a futuristic theme based on Indian culture and lush greenery.
- Pre-registrations for Indus are live now.
AdvertisementThe gameplay trailer of the much-awaited homegrown and futuristic battle royale mobile game, Indus, is finally here. The gameplay video clip gives a hint of what we can expect from this battle royale game.
The gameplay video of Indus features background music that blends Indian classical music with hip-hop, including many Indian characters like SIR-TAJ, Adam, Adya, and more. Graphics will look familiar to gamers, with several elements that appear inspired by titles like Valorant and
Featured in the trailer is Indus’s island map, Virlok, which carries a futuristic theme based on Indian culture and lush greenery. It also showcases weapons and character skins. Like many other battle royale games, Indus allows players to play in third-person and first-person perspective. Although it isn’t clear if players will be able to switch between the two mid-game or if there will be two separate modes for the two.
For non-gamers out there who are not familiar with the battle royale genre, it is a mode where a large number of players (usually around 100) parachute onto a map to fight until there is one person left standing.
Behind the Indus battle royale title is SuperGaming, the Pune-based gaming studio, which says its goal is to put India on the global gaming map with Indus. To put Indus on the global map, SuperGaming launched the trailer of this battle royale game in New York Times Square last year.
Earlier, FAU-G, or Fearless and United Guards were released by Bengaluru-based company nCORE Games. Somehow FAU-G managed to draw eyeballs with the involvement of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and even got millions of pre-registrations. But, it soon faded out due to a poor storyline, amateur action sequences, and terrible gameplay.
Indus game pre-registrations are open
The pre-registration for Indus is live on Google Play for Android. Registration for iOS will open up soon as well. According to the company, the pre-registration will fetch you exclusive surprises.
To pre-register, simply search ‘Indus’ on Play Store, open the listing, and hit the green ‘Pre-register’ button.
Indus was initially scheduled for a 2022 release, but it has been delayed since SuperGaming has yet to provide a definitive date. The company says that it will hold multiple community playtest throughout the year so that people can experience the game and provide feedback.
New patent suggests that Apple could bring a foldable iPhone with a self-healing display in the future
AdvertisementApple's Mixed Reality headset could feature advanced hand tracking and may work as a second display for Mac
Popular on BI
- A boomer moved back to Virginia after living in Florida for a decade. She says she'll 'never own another home' in the Sunshine State and loves the slower pace of life.
- Satellite images reveal Egypt has been quietly building a 16-foot wall on its border with Gaza
- Congressman presses Elon Musk to provide SpaceX satellite services for US defense forces in Taiwan, report says
- The importance of multi-asset investing
- AirAsia looks to add tier-2 and tier -3 cities to its India route map
- Most Internet users avail of OTT services; 53% of them from rural areas: Report
- Companies to dole out 10% average salary hike this year, says survey
- Godrej Appliances expects 20% growth in AC, refrigerator sales in summer season