Mark Cuban says he asked Elon Musk how many kids he plans to have. Musk replied 'Mars needs people'
Mark Cubansaid Elon Muskonce joked about having childrento populate Mars.
- Cuban asked Musk how many children he plans to have, to which Musk replied, "Mars needs people."
Elon Musk has long joked that he's having children to populate Mars.
Mark Cuban joined the "Full Send" podcast on Thursday and told a story about a time he texted the billionaire Tesla CEO after the birth of one of his children.
"He had another kid, right? This was before the last 3, or whatever it was," Cuban said, likely referring to the 3 children Musk fathered with musician Grimes and an executive at Musk's company, Neuralink, in 2021.
"I'm like, 'Dude, congratulations, how many are you going to have?.' He sends me a text back, 'Mars needs people,'" Cuban said.
Cuban said he laughed at the text and later responded but told the
Musk currently has 9 known children and often shares his concerns about potential underpopulation in the future, once telling the Wall Street Journal's annual CEO council that rapidly declining birth rates are "one of the biggest risks to civilization."
Last week, Musk tweeted, "if there aren't enough people for Earth, then there definitely won't be enough for Mars."
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh record highs, rise for 4th day in a row
- Passenger vehicles record 11.3% growth in February 2024, two-wheelers record 35% growth
- CAA will be implemented before Lok Sabha polls, says Union Minister Shantanu Thakur
- Famous Shiva temples in India you can visit on this Maha Shivratri