PlayStation 5 Pro with a new chipset and liquid cooling is expected to launch in April 2023
- Sony is expected to launch the
PlayStation 5 Proin April 2023.
- The device is expected to feature a new chipset from AMD and offer liquid cooling.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the
AdvertisementJapanese tech giant Sony launched the
According to a report by PhonAndroid, the PlayStation 5 Pro could debut in April 2023. Citing reliable sources, the report has claimed that the company will launch the PlayStation 5 Pro instead of the “Slim” variant, which has been in the news for some time now.
Sony PlayStation 5 Pro expected launch date
Sony has not revealed when it plans to launch its next console and has not even revealed if the PlayStation 5 Pro is in the works. However, the company usually launches a new console every two to three years, and it’s time for the company to launch a new device.
The PlayStation 5 Pro is expected to be launched in April 2023, and we should know more about the device in the coming weeks.
Sony PlayStation 5 Pro expected features
The PlayStation 5 Pro is expected to be equipped with a new chipset from AMD. While there is no information about its performance upgrades, it is expected to offer a boost over the PlayStation 5.
Another expected change is the introduction of liquid cooling to the PlayStation 5 Pro. Sony is reportedly working on liquid cooling technology for the upcoming console, which will improve its thermal performance. Sony currently uses liquid metal as a thermal compound for the PlayStation 5, but there have been reports of leakages.
The PlayStation 5 Pro is also expected to offer a new RDNA graphics chip based on the Zen 3 architecture.
We should know more about the next console from Sony in the coming weeks.
Zomato Gold re-launched with free deliveries, VIP access, up to 40% discount on dining, and more
The OnePlus 11 may undercut the iQOO 11 to be the cheapest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 smartphone in India
Samsung Galaxy S23 series to launch soon – launch date, expected price and features
Popular on BI
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS