Police issue an arrest warrant for a YouTuber who got into SpaceX's Texas launch site and filmed the Starship rocket
- Police have issued an arrest warrant for a YouTuber who got into a SpaceX facility in South Texas.
- Caesar L. Galaviz filmed himself walking around the SpaceX launch site and near a Starship rocket.
- The sheriff of Cameron County said an arrest warrant has been issued for Galaviz.
Police are looking for a YouTube creator who entered SpaceX's launch site in South Texas and filmed close-up videos of SpaceX's SN11 Starship rocket.
In late March, Caesar L. Galaviz got into the Boca Chica base of Elon Musk's aerospace company without any security stopping him. He filmed himself wandering around the launch site and walking underneath the 16-story prototype Starship. He then uploaded the video to his YouTube channel, Loco VlogS.Sheriff Eric Garza of Cameron County tweeted on Monday that police had issued an arrest warrant for Galaviz "for intentionally going onto the SpaceX property without their consent."
-Sheriff Eric Garza (@SheriffGarza) May 10, 2021
Galaviz recorded videos with the Starship prototype days before it burst into flames when landing during a test flight. The rocket was on stilts, so Galaviz couldn't have touched it.This was the fourth Starship rocket to explode - but SpaceX's most recent Starship test, on May 5, was successful.
Galaviz later deleted the video, which got five likes and 100 dislikes, but another YouTube account reuploaded the recording on March 31.Galaviz posted an apology video on April 1 and said his actions were "wrong" and "illegal.""In my eyes, in that time of moment, I didn't really think about that," he said.
Galaviz told Insider in April that he entered the premises because he thought it would make a good video for his YouTube subscribers. "I hope that the SpaceX community can forgive me for my actions," he said.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins