Samsung launches 'The Terrace' outdoor 4K TV starting at $3,455
- The Terrace is a 4K QLED TV from
Samsungthat is aimed at outdoor use, with a maximum brightness of 2,000 nits.
- The TV comes in three different sizes starting at 55-inch.
- The Terrace starts at a price of $3,455 and is available in US and Canada.
AdvertisementSouth Korean tech giant Samsung has launched its first outdoor 4K QLED TV called 'The Terrace' with an IP55 dust and water resistance rating.
According to the Verge, The Terrace QLED 4K Smart TV comes in 55-inch, 65-inch and 75-inch models. The 55-inch model is available at $3,455, the 65-inch is at $4,999, and the 75-inch display for $6,499.
Currently, the product is available in US and Canada and will come to Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and other regions later this year.
"With the introduction of The Terrace, we are thrilled to transcend the connected living room experience to the outdoors by delivering on engineering feats and content experiences that only Samsung can achieve," Jonghee Han, President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics, said in a statement.
On ‘The Terrace', Samsung increased the brightness to a maximum of 2,000 nits, so the picture will be brighter and reduce the reflection rate.
‘The Terrace' boasts a 4K QLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate, full-array local dimming, and Samsung's Quantum processor for upscaling HD images to 4K.
It features three HDMI ports, a LAN port, a Toslink optical audio output, and a USB port.
Meanwhile, Samsung has also introduced the Terrace Soundbar.
The Soundbar can sync with
The Terrace Soundbar will cost $1,200 and is slated to ship at the end of May.
Samsung's $400 Galaxy A51 would have been a perfect choice for budget buyers, but Apple's new iPhone SE has completely ruined its party
Samsung introduces 50MP sensor with dual pixel technology, 8K video recording support
Samsung tweaks Finance+ to allow for home delivery of phones as COVID-19 lockdown stalls sales
Popular on BI
- New trailer of Chris Pratt, Samuel Jackson's 'The Garfield Movie' unveiled
- Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis to return for 'Freaky Friday' sequel
- Electric two-wheeler sales grow by 24% in February 2024, Ola Electric leads with over 40% market share
- Gupshup launches Conversation Cloud, AI-powered tool for businesses
- Platinum Industries shares make market debut with over 33% premium