Samsung teases its upcoming foldable phone - check out the expected design and features
Samsung’s Unpacked event is set to take place on August 10th, 2022. Samsung Galaxy ZFold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Watch 5 series, and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro are expected to launch during the event.
- The company has posted a promotional video sharing a glimpse of the upcoming foldable phone.
- Ahead of the event, a reliable tipster shared the expected features and design of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4.
AdvertisementAfter months of rumors and leaks, Samsung has officially confirmed that its Unpacked event will take place on August 10, when the Korean tech giant could introduce the new generation of foldable smartphones, including Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4. The company can also introduce the new version of the Galaxy Watch 5 smartwatch and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
Samsung has officially confirmed this via a press release in which it has shared a glimpse of an upcoming foldable smartphone. You can Watch Unpacked on Samsung’s YouTube channel on August 10, 2022, at 6.30 pm.
With just a few weeks remaining for the official launch, the reliable tipster Steve H.McFly shared exclusive information about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 on Twitter.
And this is the #Samsung #GalaxyZFlip4 in all it’s glory and four color options through a set of official press ren… https://t.co/r3LfMcosZf— Steve H.McFly (@OnLeaks) 1658844330000
The render images shared by the tipster show the design of the next Galaxy foldable phones, along with different color options. Like the previous generation, Galaxy Z Flip 4 will feature the same design as the Galaxy Z Flip 3. Render images show that the device could pack a dual-tone effect along with two camera sensors at the front.
As for the expected features, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 uses Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus, and it could be paired with Android 12 OS. Besides this, we can expect 8GB RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
Expected Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 specifications
The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is tipped to feature a 7.6- inch AMOLED display, a 2K resolution, and a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. Furthermore, the device could come with a 6.2-inch HD+ cover display.
Reportedly, the device will have a 10MP front camera and 50MP main camera, 2MP ultra-wide, and a 12MP telephoto camera.
Coming to the battery department, Galaxy Z Fold 4 could pack a 4,400mAh battery along with 45W fast wired charging. The device is rumored to use Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset coupled with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
5G spectrum auctions: Big money is in but no bidding war yet
Accelerating hybrid work strategy is a necessity in the post-pandemic world
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu