'SNL' comedian Pete Davidson is reportedly joining Jeff Bezos on a Blue Origin space flight later this year
- The New York Post reported that comedian
Pete Davidsonis going to space with Jeff Bezos.
- The Post said sources expect the trip to take place later this year.
"Saturday Night Live" star Pete Davidson is reportedly going to new heights — in space, with billionaire Jeff Bezos.
The New York Post reported Thursday that the comedian was close to signing a deal to join Bezos on a
"Pete is excited," an unnamed source told the Post's Page Six. "They haven't signed a contract yet, but it looks like it's going to happen. The details are being finalized."
"He got on really well with Jeff when they met," the source told Page Six. They added the flight would probably happen later this year.
Former "Star Trek" actor William Shatner rode on a Blue Origin voyage last October.
Representatives for Blue Origin and Davidson could not be immediately reached for comment.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024