Spotify is hiring at least 2 producers to work on Harry and Meghan's podcast after more than a year of silence
Spotifyhas posted job advertisements for producersto work on Harry and Meghan's podcast.
- The postings said the podcast with Archewell Audio will feature voices of high-profile women.
Spotify is looking to hire at least two producers to work on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's podcast after more than a year without updates.
The audio streaming giant posted job advertisements on its website through its Gimlet Projects arm. The included one for a senior contract producer and one for a contract producer, both for full-time, six-month contract positions based in Los Angeles, The Times reported.
"We're currently assembling a show team that will build and launch a new original show with Archewell featuring the voices of high-profile women," according to the job postings.
Both adverts said they're seeking someone with "experience working with high-profile talent."
The senior contract producer will be involved in "every step of the show including development, research, and producing episodes," per the advert.
Spotify didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
The streaming platform first announced in December 2020 that Harry and Meghan would produce and host podcasts as part of a multi-year partnership with Archewell Audio.
The couple have only released one podcast since then, which was in the same month as the announcement, featuring high-profile celebrities such as James Corden and Sir Elton John.
The deal for the podcast series was estimated to be worth around $25 million, ITV News previously reported.
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon
- Avantha Group promoter denied interim bail on his arrest for alleged misuse of ₹515 crore loan
- Zoho's ManageEngine to hire 1,000 people this year as part of expansion plans
- Goa has the highest car ownership in India, check out the states with highest and lowest car ownership