The first 'Assassin's Creed' game for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X was just revealed, and it's a Viking epic — see it in action right here
- The next "
Assassin's Creed" arrives this holiday as a launch title for Sony and Microsoft's next-generation game consoles, the PlayStation 5 and XboxSeries X, French game publisher Ubisoftrevealed on Thursday morning.
- "Assassin's Creed: Valhalla" is the first game in the series to feature Vikings. It's set in Norway and England in the 8th century, and has players controlling a new protagonist named Eivor.
- The game will also launch on
Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia at some point this holiday season.
- Check out the debut trailer below!
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022
- Here is what the Indian film industry can learn from gig economy firms like Zomato and Urban Company
- Cat lover? Here’s a chance to do your favourite thing for research — watch cat videos