The first 'Assassin's Creed' game for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X was just revealed, and it's a Viking epic — see it in action right here
- The next "
Assassin's Creed" arrives this holiday as a launch title for Sony and Microsoft's next-generation game consoles, the PlayStation 5 and XboxSeries X, French game publisher Ubisoftrevealed on Thursday morning.
- "Assassin's Creed: Valhalla" is the first game in the series to feature Vikings. It's set in Norway and England in the 8th century, and has players controlling a new protagonist named Eivor.
- The game will also launch on
Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia at some point this holiday season.
- Check out the debut trailer below!
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall